St. George's Church, Everton - A Beacon of Faith
"Living & loving like Jesus"
In 1814 the wealthy merchants in Everton overlooking Liverpool opened their new church. It was built on the highest point of the city and surrounded by the mansions of the rich. Never before had a church been built using an entirely pre-fabricated iron framework. Everton has changed dramatically since 1814 but St. George's remains serving the community as an active place of worship to the glory of God